Patrick McConnell, PA-C relocated to Wilmington in 2004. Mr. McConnell trained in Cleveland, Ohio, where he worked at The Cleveland Clinic, hospitals and healthcare facilities. He has extensive training in Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care and Family Practice Medicine. His clinical interests include health care education, prevention and management of chronic disease.
Prior to establishing Landfall Family Practice, Mr. McConnell has been providing medical care for the people of Wilmington at several Urgent Care Centers located from Clinton to Southport. Mr. McConnell has over 20 years experience in providing quality medical care.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Academy Of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- North Carolina Academy of Physician’s Assistants (NCAPA)
- American Association of Family Practice